Top Reasons to Consider IV Therapy Over Oral Supplements
A very popular way to boost your immune system and combat issues such as fatigue, and hydration, and even cure a hangover or boost sports performance is through IV Therapy. Like it sounds, IV therapy uses a unique cocktail of vitamins and minerals administered through an IV inserted into a vein. The treatment itself takes about 30-45 minutes, and afterward, most people feel energized and ready for the day ahead. Many A-list celebrities swear by it but does IV therapy live up to all the hype? Find out one doctor’s opinion in this article.
- More bang for your buck. When you take supplements orally, they are broken down in the stomach and digestive tract, and therefore you absorb much less of them (around 30 percent). Since IV therapy is delivered directly into the bloodstream, it is absorbed in a much higher rate. Amani MedSpa guarantees a 100 percent absorption rate.
- The health benefits are immediate. When you bypass the gut, you get to enjoy the benefits of the vitamins and minerals immediately. That means you get an instant energy boost. And we all need more energy these days.
- They’re customizable. If you want to combat stress, there’s an IV for that. Boost your immune system; there’s an IV for that. Want to improve your skin? Yep, there’s an IV for that too. Each cocktail is made of specific vitamins and minerals that address particular concerns. For example, the immune therapy IV cocktail at Amani MedSpa includes vitamin C, B complex, magnesium, zinc, and calcium. Getting 100 percent absorption allows you to receive the full benefits of vitamins and minerals.
- They’re great for everyone, especially those who don’t eat well or have a nutrient absorption deficiency. We are a super busy society, and many of us aren’t getting enough nutrients to be healthy. IV therapy helps fill the gaps. It is also an excellent option for those who have an illness that prevents them from absorbing nutrients from the food they eat.
- They’re safe when administered by a medical professional. As with most treatments that impact health, IV therapy should be monitored by a licensed physician. There is a risk of getting too much of a specific vitamin or mineral. That’s why it is essential to consult with the doctor before, to discuss your medical history and any potential concerns.
If you’d like to learn more about IV Therapy or schedule an appointment with Dr. Brar, give us a call. You can also learn more by visiting our website page on IV Therapy here.